Monday 15 May 2017

Flower Challenge #8 - Reminder

Where does the time go? We are back with a reminder for this month's Flower Challenge which is CASE a Design Team Member!


I have CASEd my own card - nothing too complex and much the same as my previous card, except I flipped the layout onto its side and chose a yellow rather than grey surround.


I'll spare you all the details as it's made in the same way as my original card and with the same supplies, so for more details you can visit that post - Flower Challenge #8.



Thank you so much for visiting me today and I hope you are inspired to have a go at CASEing myself or one of the other Design Team. You have until 25th to link up. Have a great week!

7 comments:

Missy Pink said...

WOW!! Clever layout and good how you have swap the layout around. Lovely colours too..so rich and that yellow is so vibrant. Well done! Hugs x

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love how you added the sentiment to the frame. Cara x

TaeEun said...

I love your CASE more than the original! With more yellow it' looks so pretty! Great CAS design, Ruth!!!

Karren said...

Another gorgeous card, Ruth. The yellow and gray are such a beautiful combination and these flowers are so fun!

Lisa T said...

Loved the original and love the case! I don't use yellow often enough and this is so bright and cheerful. And another great layout - both work really well with that group of die cut blooms! So pretty 😘😘

Karen Dunbrook said...

another wonderful case of your first card....love that set and it is on my wishlist now because of you!
Hope you have a great wknd.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Another great card here Ruth,you made two fabulous yellow and grey creations 😀 Viv xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns