Tuesday 31 October 2017

Happy Hallowe'en

I generally don't make Hallowe'en cards, but just before we moved house, this super cute set came out from Sugar Pea Designs and I couldn't resist. I've made 5 cards with it, but I'm showing you these three.





I Copic coloured all the images and fussy cut them out. I just had to have this set when I saw that cheery looking Dracula - I mean, he's not that cheery in the films unless he's just eaten. What a guy!

The backgrounds for Frankenstein and the Mummy are made with a new stamp set (I'll have a haul and craft room tour in one coming up on my YouTube channel soon!) from Uniko. I have ordered from them before, but I met them at the last stamp show I went to in Doncaster a couple of weeks ago and they are so lovely and had some new things I couldn't resist. With Frank I used some LilyPad Ranger ink and I heat embossed Mummy with WOW! White Bright EP.

With Count (remember Count Duckula? I loved that show!) I masked off a rectangle on the front of a red card base and splattered on white gouache, red and clear sparkle pen. I adhered all of them with foam tape and just added a simple sentiment at the bottom.




Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me today. Hope you have a very Spooky Hallowe'en and happy crafting!

*** Apologies for those of you who subscribe and saw I'd linked this up to a challenge. I hadn't realised it had closed on Sunday, so I've reedited it and am sharing the cards anyway! So out of the loop!!***

3 comments:

Lisa T said...

Three super sweet and fun cards Ruth! My favourite image is the Frankenstein - I mean seriously, how can Frankenstein be cute but he is adorable! And great colouring too. Really like the background you added from Unikco - I reckon that's going to be a great investment, as it will fit so many things. I don't make Halloween cards either but I love the images and I really like the bold colours, so I have no doubt I shall start at some point, maybe next year :), Lisa xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now that's a trio just to my linking!!!!! They are fantastic!!!

Cara said...

These are just too cute! I think I need that Uniko stamp now x

Blog design by aleelilydesigns