Wednesday 8 November 2017

Craft Haul - September, October, November - VIDEO

Hi Everyone! Despite my craft room being in a bit of a mess for much of September and October, I have still managed to buy a few bits and pieces here and there, so I have a haul video to share with you today. I've ordered some online at Seven Hills Crafts, but I also had some purchases from my September Copic class with Dies to Die For Pop Up shop, a trip to Stamp Magic in Doncaster with the lovely Natalie, and popping into my local Hobbycraft.



Thank you to all of my lovely YouTube subscribers, as I'm almost at 200! I know there are lots of people out there with a load more, but 200 is quite a milestone and I just want you to know you are all very much appreciated for popping by and watching and leaving me such nice comments.

Happy Crafting Everyone - I'm off to make more Christmas cards :) 


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Fun stuff! Love the new release by Uniko. Wish I could have come with you and buy it all (and maybe meet Bev). It was good to see the products close up. Made me realise the striped background stamp and stencil are sized differently. Maybe I should be giving myself a Christmas present. Then again, my Stamp of Approval box arrived today, with a note from customs for 50 euros on VAT and import duties. Sigh!
So happy I won a gift certificate to the Power Poppy shop from The Flower Challenge. Yay! Downloading digital stamps is more 'safe' (i.e. cheaper) than ordering physical products from overseas.
Marianne x

Viv said...

Great video Ruth, I see you have lots of new stash now too. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it all now.Btw. I now know your favourite word too...erm ;) hugs Viv xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns