Friday 10 November 2017

Merry Christmoose!

Hello! How are you all getting on with Christmas cards? I know some of you have been making for a while, but I've still got quite a few to make and so I'm taking advantage of some challenges to get me going.

This was inspired by two challenges about Snow. The first was Lisa's challenge for the IG Crafty Crew easy challenge 'Let it Snow' and the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (thanks Tracy!).




I started by making a panel with home made glitter paste and my MFT snow stencil. I then cut out three frames from the MFT scalloped rectangle die and layered them up. I adhered them to the stencilled panel when dry and trimmed it to fit.

I found some old patterned paper I'd got with a copy of Quick Cards about two years ago and used it to cover a card base, I then placed the stencil panel on top and my Reverse Confetti moose and tree on top with foam pads. I'd pre coloured them with Copics when I was in Edinburgh with Kathy and Debby. I added the sentiment at the bottom - it always makes me laugh!

Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting, Christmas card or otherwise :)

6 comments:

Aileen said...

Love your Christmoose card and the bit of glitter snow and the sheen on the tree ( ohhh my goodness too many days with mum and I forget words glossy accents yes) . Its beautiful and I love it.

Cara said...

This is just adorable and I love the sentiment too x

Lisa T said...

Well you know already how much I LOVE this card. That moose is so cute and I loved that he came to my home last Christmas. maybe he would like to come again this year?!!! The patterned paper looks fab (why do I always find it so hard to use), love the frame, the colouring, everything. And what is a Christmas card without a little glitter and the perfect way to add it is theough a snow stencil! Adorable! Lisa xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Akk! I love that cute reindeer! You colored him awesome 😀

Gayatri said...

So very cute. Love your take on Simon Says Stamp Snow White challenge. Thanks for playing along. Gayatri xx

Anonymous said...

This little guys is so cute ruth!! xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns