Sunday 1 April 2018

Craft Haul - March 2018 - VIDEO

So this was originally the smallest haul video I'd done, when I got an email to say a local craft shop was closing down and they were having a closing down sale. As I'd been planning a visit next week for some fabrics, I popped over to Samuel Taylor's in Embsay (just outside Skipton) on Good Friday and picked up some things in the sale. I wouldn't say it was the best discount in the world on a closing down sale, but it's all things I'll use, and I got what I needed. It's not closing until the end of April, so I dare say I'll be back.

You can watch my video below, or on YouTube:


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

KraftyKazKardz said...

Good range of items especially stamps there. Our locals are very limited and certainly nothing like Lawn Fawn, Clearly Besotted, Tonic etc. I have the full collection of Memento tears (Got them years ago as a QVC special!) but I am never sure what to use them for! I use the black for stamping my images to colour but I have all these beautiful dye colours and the metallics too and they just sit in their drawer a lot. What will use yours for please?

Blog design by aleelilydesigns